- Also check our best rated Graphics Tablet reviews
XP-Pen Star06 Wireless Graphics Drawing Tablet for Computer 10x6 with 8192 levels Pressure Pen
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- · With 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, you can create wispy hairlines or thick strokes, precise as you intended. Also, Stylus does not require to be charged. So you can draw and work without interruptions caused by low battery!
- · Overall size: 14 x 8.7 inch; Working area: 10 x 6 inch. Large, yet easily control. If you are tired of drawing on small active area, Star 06 will be a good choice.
- · Six shortcut keys and a dial allow quick access to your work, which will improve your work efficiency. Included with Star06, the new Pen Stand has a built-in tool to make pen tips replacement super-simple.
- · Star 06 features both wired and wireless USB capability: Simply plug the included ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to draw wirelessly, or connect the Star 06 to your computer with the included USB cable for standard wired use.
- · XP-PEN Star06 support Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS, Work with Photoshop, Autodesk Sketchbook, Lightroom, Manga Studio, Clip Studio, Zbrush etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
XP-PEN Star06 10x6" Wireless Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet with 8192 Pen Pressure Support Windows 10/8/7 & Mac 10.8 above
XP-Pen Deco01 Professional Graphic Drawing Tablet with 8192 levels Stylus and 8 Shortcut Keys
XP-PEN Deco 03 Graphics Drawing Tablet with 8192 Levels Pen Pressure 10 x 6 inch Pen Tablet
XP-PEN Star03 Drawing Tablet 10x6 Graphics Pen Tablet White Support Windows & Mac
XP-Pen Star03 Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet 10x6 inch for artist
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||XP-PEN||XP-PEN||XP-PEN||Graphics Tablet UK Official Store||XP-PEN||XP-PEN|
|Colour||06Wireless||Star06||DECO 01||Black||03Blanc||- black|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1. First insert the receiver on the computer to complete the hardware installation.
2. Star06 is moved away from the USB receiver within 30 Meter, and Use toothpick, clips, etc. insert the code switch hole and hold on the code switch, next turn on the power switch, wireless indicator flashes. Then code switching can be released.When the star06 wireless indicator light is always on, the code mode is finished.
3. If the code mode failed, Repeat second steps of the operation
Pressure Sensitivity: 8192 Levels
Active Area: 10" x 6"/ 254 mm x 152 mm
Resolution: 5080 LPI (Lines Per Inch)
Report Rate: USB cable mode 250 RPS, Wireless Mode 200 PPS
Accuracy: ±0.01 Inch
Reading Height: 10 mm
Net Weight: 670g
Color Option: Black
Power Voltage: USB cable mode DC 5V , Wireless Mode 3.7 V
Power Consumption: <0.5 W
Interface Support: USB
Working distance: ≤30 m
Compatibility: Windows10/8/7/Vista/XP(32/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4 above
Certifications: FCC, CE, CCC, ROHS ,Giteki,BIS,Nom
Tablet Battery: 1050mAh lithium battery
1 x Tablet
1 x P01 Battery-Free Stylus Pen
1 x Pen Stand/Nib Holder
8 x replacement Pen Nibs
1 x USB Cable
1 x USB Wireless Receiver
1 x Drawing Glove
1 x User Manual
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am now finding myself using this instead of a mouse when doing my photo editing (I use ON1 for this). So far I have had no compatibility issues and the battery lasted a couple of days between charges. The size is just right for today's bigger screens and it doesn't take long to get the eye-hand coordination right for using the pen whilst looking at the screen.
If you want better control over art work or photo editing on your computer then this is a very good tablet to go with and I can very much recommend it even for tablet newcomers like me.