on 25 April 2016
Very light and comfy to wear. fairly accurate as I am getting a +/- of about 20 steps (I was tolled that to check a pedometer you walk 100 steps and see if your pedometer matches what you have counted). Easy to read. Instructions were very simple but easy to follow and gave all information required, even if it was very minimalistic. I have only had it on one day but the clip seems very secure. I am a bit unsure about the distance travelled and the calories burned thought as my old pedometer (which I have lost), my work mates pedometers (which include the IPhone app and and a Ftibit) and various calculators on the web all give higher km walked and higher calories burned for the amount of steps done. Although I supose under-estimating gets you to walk further. It took a little bit of jiggling to get my computer to pick up the XNfit so that the software would work but now that is fine.
All in all not bad for £20
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2016
Flimsy, plastic rubbish. Trying to upload data from the tracker to my PC was painful - it didn't work unless I held the connectors to the usb while my fingers were going white due to the pressure needed. Support from the supplier was totally useless, they sent an email containing the same information that was with the product - at least it was almost readable! I have had this piece of rubbish for less than 2 months
Once I had placed the tracker at my waist it was continually falling off. Eventually, it just broke at the "hinge"becoming worthless and not fit for purpose. I wish I had never bought it - what a waste of £20! I urge you not to consider this product as there must be better ones on the market...
on 6 January 2014
I use the Fitbit but I chose this one for my friend. Looks good and is light and easy to wear but the set up is far from easy! It took my friend ages to set up but she had failed so I had a go, some time later I got it all set up. Sadly not much online help so if you are not a good googler then you may have troubles!
5 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 19 December 2015
Does what it claims, but... Not convinced by the design of the plastic hinge. Not surprised when both devices I ordered brie at this point. One completely died after the 2nd recharge. All my attempts to contact the supplier have failed. The software is so basic it serves no real purpose. By a cheaper pedometer if you need an incentive to get your 10k steps or your money for a Fitbit.
on 1 April 2017
Cheap and cheerful and it works really well, the only down side is that it is easy to lose even though it does hook pretty well. I lost my first one.
One person found this helpful
on 13 February 2016
I like this tracker. Easily readable date from the unit itself, not so when you upload data to the computer. I'm sure something I will get used to. You have to click the button to bring up sleep mode, then click it again to activate sleep mode. Don't forget to do the same to take it off sleep mode when you wake up.
on 3 January 2018
Excellent simple pedometer. Good battery life (I charge it every two weeks). Only drawback is that it frequently falls off - I have already broken one and my son has lost his after a few days. It doesn't hold onto the waistband or pocket of jeans well.
on 20 July 2017
The product is ok but really does need more features. I have to say that the first one packed in after a few weeks but a replacement was sen quickly which is why i give it 3 stars
on 13 December 2013
I bought the XNFIT because my dog chewed up my Fit Bit I don't think it is as accurate as the Fit Bit and doesn't register how many floors climbed per day . The XNFIT is well made and cheaper I still like the FITBIT best
4 people found this helpful
on 11 August 2015
The poor man's Fitbit, but it does most of what the 'bit does at a fraction of the cost. Had some initial doubts about the clip but the whole things seems sturdy and well made. Records kilometers walked, steps taken, calories burnt - and proved what a sluggard I am... worth the small amount of money I paid and then some!