XNA Game Development for Beginners: Volume 1 Paperback – 28 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Uditha Bandara is specializes in Game development for Windows Phone, Xbox 360, PC, and Zune. He is the South East Asia’s First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and India. He has published several articles, tutorials, and game demos on his XNA Game Development Blog – http://uditha.wordpress.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The bad things are:
1. Kindle version is almost unreadable given formatting issues
2. The book is very, very basic. Just a simple repurpose of basic material you can find on Microsoft.com
3. The writing is very poor (poor grammer, etc.)
If you want to learn XNA, start elsewhere.
The author knows his stuff, and the book should explain xna well enough.