- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Panini (1 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846531756
- ISBN-13: 978-1846531750
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 689,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
X-Men: The Hidden Years; Worlds Within Worlds Paperback – 1 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
THE SPOILER ZONE
The third volume opens with the X-Men visiting Warren's home, where his mother is about to marry his wicked (and super-powered) uncle, who was responsible for the death of Warren's father. When that situation is cleared up, the team is off to the Himalayas, where they meet up with the Inhumans, before having a run-in with Kraven the Hunter back at the School. Then there is a new group of neither good nor evil Mutants to take care of, an adventure with the Mole Man, and a finale involving the Sub-Mariner's invasion of New York, which took place in the Fantastic Four magazine, but we get to see Magneto's hidden and untold part of that story.
Further Reading -
X-Men: The Hidden Years - The Ghost and the Darkness
X-Men: The Hidden Years: Destroy All Mutants (Marvel Pocketbooks)