- Product Dimensions: 31.8 x 7.1 x 2.3 cm ; 136 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 191 g
- Item model number: 4603-7
- ASIN: B00005NANS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2003
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 246,970 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Wusthof Classic boning knife (blade 16 cm)
|Price:||£50.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£23.00 (32%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
- The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a present to our son-in-law who was delighted with it.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
really great knife, good to handle, cuts great just the jobPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic product , bought as a gift for son in law , amazingPublished 6 months ago by Margaret McGuigan