- Product Dimensions: 41.4 x 31.2 x 11.4 cm ; 181 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Item model number: WU4183
- ASIN: B00005MEGX
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2003
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 63,514 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Wusthof Classic 17cm Oriental Cooks Knife
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- With hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC Santoku - 4183 / 18 cm (7
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I highy recommend this to anyone wanting a great all round knife.
Be careful when sharpening as the blade needs sharpening at a different angle to other Wusthof knives.
Most Wusthof knives need regular honing and occasional sharpening at a 15 degree angle. Wusthof Santoku knives need to be sharpened at a 10 degrees angle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
best knife I ever purchased. We use it 95% of the time when needing a knife. The other 5% we a paring knife.Published 16 hours ago by zoggie
A great knife! Just feel it does not hold the sharpness as long as other knives i have used.Published 3 days ago by Beardy_Man
Would have been 5 stars, but for stupid bar code on front of box stuck on rely well and had to use white spirit to remove as it was a gift for someonePublished 1 month ago by Paul Standard
Fantastic knife with great sharp blades. The red logo sticker wears off over time. I find the squared edges rather awkward to use as there is no rocking possible when cutting.Published 5 months ago by HV Jones