Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Jun 2008 01:30:29 BDT
I just Got home and saw hat my box set has finally arrived.. i go to pop in the first disk.. and it says Wrong Region... Whats up with this. if the DVD came from the UK I cant play it in the USA.. can i get around this or am i screwed out of 230 bux with useless dvds that i mine as well use as coasters??

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2008 22:23:31 BDT
USA DVDs are NTSC format and Region 1. UK DVDs are PAL format Region 2. You will have either get a Region 2 (or multi-region) PAL capable DVD player or you may be able to modify your DVD player to be "region free." The mod is usually a simple but secret "back door" setting with your remote. Try going to VideoHelp.com and looking in the "DVD Hacks" section.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2008 21:47:01 GMT
Harmony K. says:
Buy a $24 LG DVD-RW drive. It will come with PowerDVD. Install it in your PC, insert the disk, let the drive change to region 2. You will be able to play Farscape in that drive, as well as any other videos you buy from amazon.uk.

Posted on 15 Feb 2009 12:30:34 GMT
respekt my brother
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  13 Jun 2008
Latest post:  15 Feb 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about