- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1999 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00W0IJQSW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 101 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,994 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £5.24 (66%)
Wrong Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 348 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 2 in Wrong (2 Book Series)
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Way too much time setting out the series and the scene which compromised the plot. It became tedious.
2. Very little chemistry or build-up between the characters. By 20% of the book - if there's not any fission then I'm done for.
3. The characters were clichés - Victoria starts out great as an English Doctor but then becomes a whinging blonde constantly angst-y shouting mess.
Reading Jude's POV makes me wonder if I'm actually meant to be reading about a biker. His guilt over Victoria was getting tedious - like get over it mate
4. So much of the book was creating an atmosphere and demonstrating how scary and hot Jude was and less about the plot. Even Victoria's boyfriend was a plot device to make Jude look good - he's the preppy blonde cliché who's weak and pathetic compared to Jude's criminal mob boss personality.
6. I was waiting for the banter but so far it was just shouting matches and what not.
7. The kidnapping was ridiculously executed - a total farce and unconvincing. It's been done before and much better.
1. Heroine isn't the usual trailer trash but an educated doctor with an English accent
I think this book would work better if the author focused on the plot, less melodramatic angst-y scenes and didn't rely heavily on clichés and formulaic plot devices
Wow that was one hell of a story (Wrong + Wrath).
I loved Ria/Tor not only is she feisty but she's also strong & determined & has absolutely no intentions of being meek & quiet & doing as Jude demands and boy does she now how to push his buttons!
Having read Wrath, the events that happen in this book are nothing compared to what takes place in Wrath be warned!
This book finishes on a cliff hanger, didn't even have to think twice about buying Wrath was just automatic.
If you love dark reads then this is a great series. Told from both POV.
It pulls you into a world immersed in sex, gambling and violence and as much as I hate these kind of movies this book is awesome, centred around two people who are perfect and toxic for each other in their own way.
Off to buy the next one :-)
I'm not one for giving away spoilers, but I will say I'm glad the follow-up is already out because I'm away to download it straight away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyed the story line and also liked the characters.
Was intense at times but that's the nature of the book.
Looking forward to the next book Wrath.
Loved this book, hook line and sinker dragged into Jude and Tors story and completely absorbed in it.
Now onto 'Wrath' to continue
Absolutely loved this book, i hate real life sometimes because I didn't want to go to work or sort the house out I just wanted to finish the book and find out what happens, I feel... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Laura
It's an enjoyable read and I definitely want to read the next. It felt a little slow to begin with, it also dragged little. Plenty of drama but overall a good book.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the twists and turns in the story. Tor is a feisty heroine while Jude is a criminal with a heart, who draws the line at hurting women. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I have only recently started reading books by this author and Steve j Cole, this book was brilliant. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chezza
Loved this book the journey the main characters take is breathtaking. Love how out from it all they find but then lose each other neither wanting to admit what they want. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Terri Anniwell