- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Kingston University Press (6 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1899999531
- ISBN-13: 978-1899999538
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 1.8 x 15.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,436,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Writing the World Paperback – 6 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carl Tighe is a renowned award winning writer and Professor of Creative Writing at Derby University. His novels and stage plays have been translated and broadcast. Carl led first under graduate Creative Writing degree in the UK and has used the directed study questions to open up new areas of study for students in the field. He is the author of several successful non-fiction works.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|