- Paperback: 309 pages
- Publisher: Michael Wiese Productions; 3rd Revised edition edition (20 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1615930582
- ISBN-13: 978-1615930586
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 160,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Writing the TV Drama Series 3rd Edition: How to Succeed as a Professional Writer in TV Paperback – 20 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
In my opinion, a good book on TV writing is Writing the Pilot by William Rabkin. That book has the kind of insight I was looking for. It's a thin book, but I felt that I learned something after reading it. It wasn't just a bunch of facts. It was wise opinions of someone intelligent who spent sometime working on TV shows.