Writing Essays: A Guide for Students in English and the Humanities Paperback – 28 Sep 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is a lively and comprehensive essay-writing manual which is obviously based on solid experience of helping students to improve their skills ... This is one of the few books on study skills which will actually make you laugh.' - Roy Johnson, Amazon.co.uk
'Clear, direct and humorous.' - Stella Heath
About the Author
Richard Marggraf Turley is Professor of English Literature at Aberystwyth University. He is the author of various scholarly articles and books on the Romantic poets, as well as three volumes of his own poetry and a novel, The Cunning House.--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I went into my first year of university struggling to understand where I was...Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language > Handwriting
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies