on 1 August 2014
I love reading comics and i always wanted to know how the process behind this beautiful artwork and dialogue worked. I ended up buying this book due to the reviews it got. your also guided by peter david also giving you exercises to do in each chapter. Worth spending on this its a keeper. lve already started ny own script thanks to peter.
on 13 February 2011
I have always enjoyed writing fiction and have been looking for ways to improve. My sister got me this book as a present and I have found it both very helpful and fun to read.

Although it is aimed at graphic novels as opposed to "normal" written fiction, a lot of the points he makes are valid for any form of fiction and could easily be crossed over.

Peter David gives some very helpful advice and the points he makes are written in an interesting and often humourous way, making the book fun to read as opposed to a chore (which is how I have found a few "how to" books can feel).

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fiction writing and wants to improve their skills.
on 19 August 2016
Cheaper printing quality than the original makes this very hard to read. It is physically uncomfortable. The images also appear duller and less clear. I am very disappointed especially at the exorbitant price it is going for on amazon UK compared to the USA version.
on 1 October 2016