- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Writing: B2 (Collins English for Life: Skills) Paperback – 8 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘My image of the ‘writing’ section in a typical ELT library would be a short, rather dusty, neglected shelf with just a few titles related to either academic writing, exam preparation or perhaps business English. What feels original about this new writing book from Collins is that it contains a wide range of genres with a great variety of personal or work-related writing dealing with different levels of formality and types of audience.’
Jon Clayden, Academic Manager, Eurocentres London
© Copyright BEBC REVIEW PANEL 2014
About the Collins English for Life series:
‘… superb, attractively packaged series (…) excellent support for candidates preparing for the Cambridge FCE and higher (…) work on the topics, skills and current needs of the language learner (…) may be used in various ways: either by learners alone, by teachers, or by teacher trainers on language development courses.’
Wayne Trotman, EL Gazette, August 2012
About the Author
In 1998, an extended summer holiday led Genevieve White to
fall in love. The objects of her affection were a beautiful town on the Hungarian Plain and teaching English as a foreign language.
Genevieve went on to teach in the Hungarian town of Szentes
for three years, working at a private language school and a state secondary school. Since then she has taught in Romania, China and various UK locations.
Genevieve is now based in the wild and windy Shetland Islands where she teaches ESOL in a centre for community education.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Reading & Writing Skills
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics