- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Writing For Academic Journals Paperback – 1 Nov 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Rowena Murray is Associate Dean (Research) at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK. She carries out research on writing, funded by the Nuffield Foundation and British Academy. Her other bestselling books with Open University Press include How to Write a Thesis, How to Survive Your Viva and The Handbook of Academic Writing (written with Sarah Moore). Rowena is also Editor of the Helping Students to Learn Series and edited the first volume - The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
Top customer reviews
Reviewed by: Mr Ian Pearce, Consultant Urological Surgeon, Manchester Royal Infirmary.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Student Life
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Reference > Language > Handwriting
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences