How to Write Reports and Proposals (Creating Success) Paperback – 3 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Patrick has a lucid and elegant style of writing, which allows him to present information in a way that is organised, focused and easy to apply. " (Professional Marketing Magazine)
"Packed with solid advice" (Supply Management)
Clear, concise and practical advice on how to write winning reports and proposals
Contains checklists, exercises and real-life examples
Includes new information on deciding what to include in a report, the emphasis, and using descriptions to portray numerical data.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial Reporting & Statements
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Technical Writing