- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Morgan James Publishing (16 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 161448502X
- ISBN-13: 978-1614485025
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 98,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often Paperback – 16 Feb 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Ray Edwards is a communications strategist and copywriter for some of the most powerful voices in leadership and business. His clients include New York Times best-selling authors Tony Robbins (author of Unleash the Giant Within and Money: Master the Game), Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (co-authors of Chicken Soup For the Soul), Jeff Walker (author of Launch), and many more.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
It IS salesy - but your forgive him because he is so passionate, sincere and likable. I'm sold!!
If you are an engineer, scientist, programmer, or other technical professional, get this book and forget what you think you know about copy and marketing to your customers. Technical types like us, need a bit more hand-holding when it comes to writing copy. I never could figure out why my customers didn't respond to our emails and flyers. Eventually in frustration, I reached out for some help.
If I can learn to write copy that sells, anyone can. Ray's approach is easy to understand, and he explains why it works. He also gives great templates for a quick start and quick wins. I recently started applying the principles in this book to our email marketing, and I have seen 2 or 3 times the response we used to get. I'm confident that with practice and a few more times through the book, I'll be even better.
If your copy is not currently getting customers to buy, read this book, apply the principles, and reap the rewards.
Like I said from the start, if the physicist can learn to write, so can you. Get the book and don't look back.
1) It helped me see the whole process clearly. It’s the step-by-step I need to create copy.
2) Once I have a sales page or a sales email created, I can go back and check if I actually followed the recipe. It’s a clear standard to give my work a grade and then fix it.
3) I just love the writing style of this book. Since it is a book on writing, you would expect the writing to be great—and it is. I found myself pausing to re-read just from the point of view of how well everything was stated. I need to write like that. So it helps to read this kind of writing and absorb it. It is punchy and super easy to follow.
4) The book has only the key concepts and the steps of application—no fluff. I took extensive notes, and I quickly realized I was taking something from every page.
5) I felt like the book was written right to me. I’ve already read a lot about digital marketing. This book assumed I was up to speed on the basics and showed me what I needed to know.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial Reporting & Statements
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity