- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
How to Write a Better Thesis Paperback – 8 Apr 2014
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the book reviews:“After reading the book, you are left with no doubt as to what is required to write a thesis, as well as how to undertake the task using a systematic approach. … It should be mandatory reading for all postgraduate students embarking on a master’s degree or higher academic qualification. I highly recommend it.” (S. M. Godwin, Computing Reviews, August, 2014)
"I have been using this book whilst writing my thesis and I want to express my sincere thanks to the authors as it has provided me with an excellent source of guidance and has made my life a lot easier over the past five months. I've recommended this book to a number of other PhD students and hope you continue to publish further editions as I found it to be an extremely valuable resource." (Chris De Gruyter, PhD Candidate at Monash University, Australia, March 2015)See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
. Clear and direct in its advice;
. Divided into the appropriate relevant sections to assist a student; and
. Practical in its analysis and advice.
I strongly recomment it over the other books that I have read on this issue.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Computers & Internet > General