on 1 October 2014
I am so excited ,i have just received Bioskincare as a gift and am so happy . I am a beauty therapist and am so careful about what i put on my skin as i am very aware of the damage the chemicals in a lot of skin care products can do to our skin.. I am always on the lookout for organic creams and have been reading up on this one for a while and talking about it (some may say i was dropping hints). I am in my early fourths and although i look after my skin very well ,i have found that my once beautiful dimples have fine lines heading downwards attached !! This cream regenerates the skin cells so i am looking forward to having my dimples perched high without the fine line attached ;)
This cream has a lovely texture and no smell, which i love .On my first application of the cream, it absorbed beautifully and no need for my other serum or eye cream before hand .My friend also received some very good information about application and some very useful tips, via email which goes beyond anything i have experienced before. So we are off to a very good start .I will do a two week review and let you know how my progress is going .
Poppy

Review WOW WOW WOW THE SEARCH IS OVER !!
Finally a company and product that are true to there word, my results are ineradicable.My fine lines coming from my dimples HAVE faded and my skin IS tighter and HAS lifted . My skin is brighter and is in amazing condition. I do keep my self hydrated and don't drink or smoke and these factors have an affect on the aging process ,but this cream is the untold secret that we must share and i for one WILL be recommending it to my clients .
I did find that if i used to much it would roll off when putting my make up ( i now use very little make up !!!) on over it,which is a great because it stops over use ,so it lasts the month . I love it .SPREAD THE WORD .
Poppy
One person found this helpful
on 26 October 2013
I believe the experience of buying a product and the customer service provided with that product are just as important as the product itself. I purchased this cream after reading so many positive reviews both on Amazon and on other websites, as well as the research BIOCUTIS provide on their own website. Shortly after purchasing the cream, I was emailed by a very friendly and caring BIOCUTIS representative who provided me with more information and what to expect during the next several weeks of using the cream.

Although I didn't get the results I was hoping for, BIOCUTIS were very understanding and took the time to further my knowledge of how snail serum works. They stood by their no-risk money back guarantee - a value not many cosmetic brands offer today and accepted my return because I didn't feel it worked as I hoped.

I'm sharing my experience with anyone who is considering the cream but are not yet sure about the guarantee. I can assure you that BIOCUTIS stick by their values and I'm sure they can help anyone who purchases it.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2016
I will repeatedly buy this product. If I could give it more stars I would. It's a little more than I would normally pay for a face cream, however I can't fault it. My skin is so much clearer and brighter. It last quite a while as well. Lovely smell and sinks into your skin very quickly, great moisturiser base for under your make up. Delivery is also very quick.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 7 October 2014
I have acne scarring and have been using this product along with Bioskinexfol regularly without fail as explained. The mind can play tricks and depending on your perspective we can easily persuade ourselves that it's either working or not. So I continued using it without telling anyone for around 2 months, simply waiting for someone to comment. My aim was to continue to use it for 3 months without fail and if no one commented I was going to stop and move onto something different. Anyway my sister and a friend have since commented that my scarring has faded and my skin looked healthier. This confirmed my own opinion having saw improvements on the third week. It's a great product and will continue using it regularly. Five star.
on 19 March 2015
I love the biocutis range and so thankful I can get it in this country. The product arrived quickly and already my skin is looking more even in tone and dare I say it less lined. My son uses the acne cream from this range and it is also amazing. If we run out and I forget to buy it for a week the spots start to come back with a vengeance. One week back on and skin clears up completely. He only uses it before bed and that seems to be enough. So much better than all the harsh tablets some of my friends children have tried.
on 18 December 2014
This cream made my face dry and tight - simply could not tolerate & needed to return it. Face felt uncomfortable long after removing the cream. It even created fine lines where perhaps the tightening occurred. Suspect not suitable for those of us who generally can't tolerate creams with vitamin c and other tightening elements.
on 10 February 2014
This is a nice cream and does brighten the skin. I think it is also clearing blackhead congestion on my nose and chin, but I need to use it for a little while longer to see if it clears them completely and erases fine lines.
on 11 November 2015
this is good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 5 November 2014
Prompt delivery -cream brilliant as always .
on 28 May 2015
I have been using this cream for a few years and find it extremely effective and lovely to use. It does not clog pores and there is a visible difference in wrinkles. I hope this helps as there are so many choices on the market it can be confusing.