Wrightsman's Psychology and the Legal System (Ise) Hardcover – 16 May 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
1. Psychology and the law: Choices and roles. 2. The legal system: Issues, structure, and players. 3. Psychology of Crime. 4. Psychology of Police. 5. Crime investigation: Witnesses. 6. Evaluating Criminal Suspects. 7. Between arrest and trial. 8. Forensic assessment in juvenile and criminal cases. 9. Forensic assessment in civil cases. 10. The trial process. 11. Jury representativeness and selection. 12. The jury: Decision processes and reforms. 13. Psychology of victims of crime and violence. 14. Psychology of punishment and sentencing. 15. Juvenile and adult corrections. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category