- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AutoRip is available only for eligible CDs and vinyl sold by Amazon EU Sarl (but does not apply to gift orders or PrimeNow orders). See Terms and Conditions for full details, including costs which may apply for the MP3 version in case of order returns or cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
First ever stand alone CD release of the classic debut album by Wreckless Eric.Wreckless Eric was one of the original crop of wonderful stars on the infamous Stiff Records label, along with The Damned, Elvis Costello, Ian Dury, Nick Lowe, and a couple of years later Madness 'Wreckless Eric' was the sixth album release on Stiff Records, released on June 1, 1978, following albums by The Damned,Costello and Dury. Features Eric's most famous song - the legendary 'Whole Wide World', now critically considered to be one of the best punk rocksingles of all time. 'Whole Wide World' has appeared in several films, most recently in the 2006 film 'Stranger Than Fiction' where Will Ferrell starts singing the song while playing the guitar before the original version takes over.Bonus tracks are the b-side and fan favourite 'Semaphore Signals' and Wreckless Eric's two contributions to the classic Livecompilation from the first Stiff tour - 'Stiffs Live Stiffs'. Liner notes by renowned music journalist Terry Staunton