Customer reviews

on 18 January 2016
Well where to start other than wow. I ordered this after searching high and low for a challenging 3d puzzle as the competition ones are small with a very low piece count. So after a bit of searching I found this one from wrebbit. As a UK customer I had never heard of the brand but thought I would be worth the risk for a good challenge.

Well I was right to buy this. The detail on the puzzle is exceptional. The 900+ pieces as a little scary at first but once you read the instructions it becomes fairly clear on how to complete the puzzle and the details on each piece make it easy to find the correct next piece.

I would not recommend this for a beginner as it does have a lot of pieces and is quiet hard to construct. But if you enjoy puzzles and 3d ones more so this is a great way to use up a couple of days.

I have order my next one already and can see me buying many more in the future.
on 25 September 2017
Absolutely brilliant product
on 11 January 2013
this puzzle arrived very quickly and was very happy with what i purchased bought it for my step-daughter for christmas she loves it its very difficult even us adults are struggling with it but its great for occupying time and feels really rewarding when you get section done
on 16 September 2013
I would have liked a coulered version in the directions I have spent many a happy hour assembling the puzzle and I have just got part of the base fitted room is my problem still a well made puzzle and worth every penny
on 19 April 2014
got this a gift for the hubby who found it challenging in places but very enjoyable, would recommend is your into 3d puzzles
on 12 August 2015
The perfect Christmas present for my jigsaw-crazy friend who ha already completed some tough challenges I set him (by designing my own jigsaw on Moonpig and presenting him with a 3D apple kit). Large handsomely finished box and lots of lovely complex construction pieces to keep a jig-fiend happy wor many hours.
on 7 April 2014
This was extremely hard and took me nearly a week to complete non-stop. The instruction book wasn't helpful at all tbh I had to do a lot of trial and error which made it even more complex but at the end there was a level of satisfaction
on 25 January 2014
Bought as a gift for an 11 year old. We were surprised when we opened the box and saw the instructions! But no matter it has kept us both entertained for hours. Will be buying more :)
on 4 June 2013
I bought this puzzle for my husband and I to enjoy, we really love doing 3D puzzles. Our last 3D puzzle was of the Notre Dame and was around 300 pieces. It took us about a month to get it totally finished and looking fantastic, now granted we didn't put the puzzle together every second of every day for a month. We took breaks and went about our daily lives as well so it ended up taking us quite awhile to get it finished. Even if we had worked on it non-stop I doubt we'd have finished it within two days. We haven't actually started this puzzle yet, because it arrives in the post tomorrow. We'll be starting it right away! I'll update my review once it arrives and I've had a look at it personally, but I have good thoughts about this puzzle! Don't let the negative review below put you off on buying this. Puzzles aren't meant to be rushed and done ASAP, it's meant to be enjoyed. I know my husband and I will thoroughly enjoy this one!

**Updated**

Okay so the puzzle arrived, and it was just as wonderful as I suspected it would be! Definitely a must have for puzzle lovers. It's pretty difficult but if you do 3D puzzles often then it should be fine. I definitely wouldn't buy this one though as a beginner.
on 28 July 2016
Bought this for a 12 year old, she has now spent 2 whole days in her room fixated on this, much better than endless internet time! She can manage it but it is challenging, just what I was hoping for! massive as well!

See one answered question