|Fits as expected||
Wrangler Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Jeans
|Price:||£39.50 - £79.95 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 40 Degree Machine Washable
- Five Pocket Western Denim Jeans
- 98,5% Cotton, 1,5% Elastane
- Machine wash - Cold (30° max)
- Fastening: Zip
- Regular Fit
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
These Texas stretch style men's jeans from Wrangler come in blue in a relaxed fit. These are every day performance jeans, featuring water and oil resistant technology and reinforced pockets for
enhanced durability. Anti-Theft hidden pocket under front and back pocket reinforced pockets separate phone pocket
Made for tough service
Though this garment is treated for water resistance yet is still air permeable
For biking and forming etc Ideal for wet weather conditions
It comes with Wrangler brand quality assurance.Features:
- Contemporary Design
- Brand: Wrangler
- Style: Texas Stretch W 121-25-58Q
- Style 2: Gents Stone Wash Denim
- Material: 98.50% Cotton 1.50% Lycra
- Colours: Scale Blue
- Garment Care: 40 Degree Machine Washable (Please follow the full washing instruction from the garment Tag)
- Sizes: Waist size form 30” to 44” with three inside legs Regular 32”
- Comfort Fit jeans
- 2 Front Pockets
- 1 Penny Pocket
- 2 Back Pockets
- 2 Hidden pockets
- Urban Look
- Basic 5 pocket Western denim style
- Zip Fly
- Especially Treated Denim Material
- Branded rivets on pressure areas
- Double stich for extra durability
- Washed for required effect
- Oil and Water Resistant
Top customer reviews
Previous purchases were made in Mauritius, these are made in Pakistan. Somewhere along the line, Wrangler's concept of quality went way down hill, despite the price going up.
I normally pick up several pairs of these a year, but will avoid until I can be guaranteed the quality has significantly improved.
certain weight and quality from the Wrangler brand. What they are,
is lightweight cotton twill, slightly baggier in the thigh, suitable for warmer weather, being sold at a 'jeans' price.
as another reviewer stated, they are poor value.
Consequently, I have had to place another order, this time for stone-wash jeans
in the hope that I will actually receive something more robust as expected.
Amazon's policy here, of having 28 pairs of different fabric, and therefore different
quality 'trousers' for sale on one page, makes it difficult to provide an accurate
description of what is being sold, easily mis-leading the customer. This should be rectified.
Denim Jeans should be sold seperately from 'trousers' to avoid ambiguity.
Full label numbers,(i.e. W12133010) would clarify what the item is.
Perhaps the star rating would then be more accurate to each item.