on 20 June 2009
This may be a little dated but it's still my 3yr old granddaughter's absolute favourite and has been from the first time she watched it! We originally got it on video from a charity shop - it was already well used and we were starting to panic that it might break. What on earth would we do without 'Polly Put' as it is known. Anyway, a look through Amazon solved the problem and we bought the DVD which is much better as you can select which song you want and don't have to go all the way through for the favourite of the moment.

I love the fact that our granddaughter gets so involved and joins in all the actions, singing and dancing. It's certainly interactive and not just passive watching.

We're glad we found the replacement - granddaughter No 2 is just starting to watch as well, so glad we now have the DVD with plenty of years life in it!
12 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2011
I bought this for my 23 month old grandson and he loves it! He always asks for it when he comes round. It is good that you can choose the songs you want as it is easier to pick out his favourites. The songs are repeated a few times so that children can join in. It is also very good that there are real children doing the dancing and the actions and not just silly cartoons. He also likes Postman Pat and Superted being there even though he has never before seen either of them on television.
on 11 January 2014
Fantastic fun. We play it most days my grandson comes to see me (at least once a week) A real winner. Brightly coloured, Easy to sing along to and do the actions. Children accompany two adults in an engaging programme. I would recommend this to anyone with pre school children.
One person found this helpful
on 15 March 2016
This has been a massive hit with my 40month old twins. They love nursery rhymes, so this has been on repeat quite a few times. Perfect for children of nursery and early school age.
on 8 October 2017
Our 1 year old great niece loves the man and women promoting this - very colourful, energetic and fun
on 29 June 2011
i would recommend this dvd for parents who want to teach their kids nursery rhymes the only downside is that it dosen't have the words to sing a long to and for us adults and for older kids watching it it is really cheesy but my son who is 2 years old dosen't mind it so i guess thats what counts overall it is a bargain and i would recomend it to any toddler
One person found this helpful
on 27 May 2010
I Ordered this for my sister - she looks after children whilst their parents are at work. She has told me that this dvd keeps the kids happy - no matter how many times they watch it. Kids love it - they really do and it is great value for money. If your small kids are getting on your nerves - cool them off, quieten them down with this video. (Grown ups are allowed to watch this dvd - when accompanied by a child) Richard
on 11 May 2013
We've been searching everywhere for the Fun Song Factory which our grandson watched repeatedly about 12/13years ago.He adored it. This dvd is nearly as good and, incidentally, Dave Phillips appeared on Fun Song Factory.If you want to keep children occupied then buy this dvd.
on 21 August 2017
It was a replacement for my daughter as the old one was played so much that it was no longer in sync so this was perfect and the price was great.
on 30 July 2017