- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Cedar; 1993 Edition edition (5 April 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749307234
- ISBN-13: 978-0749307233
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 301 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
How To Stop Worrying And Start Living (Personal Development) Paperback – 23 May 1990
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to break the worry habit - before it breaks you.
Worry affects everyone and descends with ease upon work, money, family life and relationships. This book offers practical strategies for breaking out of this destructive habit, before it breaks you. Dale Carnegie shows how worry has been conquered by thousands, some famous, but most just ordinary people, and offers practical suggestions for leading a more positive and enjoyable life. Worry-free tips include: fundamental facts you should know about worry - a magic formula for solving worry situations - how to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries - seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness - how to keep from worrying about criticism - six ways to prevent fatigue and worry - personal tips from those who have conquered worry. Try his methods today and this book could change the way of your future.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews