Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.13 UK delivery
World's Smallest Jigsaw Neuschwanstein Castle
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Challenge yourself with the world's smallest 1,000 piece puzzle
- Stunning imagery of well-known landmarks
- Sturdy pieces and compact puzzling fun for easy storage
- Less than a quarter of the size of a standard 1,000 piece puzzle
- Designed to be a challenge for jigsaw connoisseurs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item World's Smallest Jigsaw Neuschwanstein Castle
Cheatwell Games 13992 Prague Bridges World's Smallest Jigsaw Puzzle
Cheatwell Games 13114 Matterhorn World's Smallest Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons Tobermory Jigsaw Puzzle - 1000 Pieces
King 5 in 1 Classic Collection Jigsaw Puzzles - 5 x 1000 Pieces & Posters Included
Gibsons After the Rain Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 pieces)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Age Range Description||—||17 years to 18 years||17 years to 18 years||10 years +||8 years to 18 years||10 years +|
|EU Toys Safety Directive Age Warning||—||Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision||Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision||Not suitable for children under 36 months||No warning applicable||No warning applicable|
|Number of Units Included in Each of the Package Customer Receives||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
Representing incredible value for 1000 pieces, this puzzle range features stunning images of some of man’s most exceptional buildings and creations from across the globe.
Smaller normally means easier - but don’t be fooled! in practice these puzzles are far more challenging than their larger cousins - you have been warned!!
This puzzle features an image of Neuchwanstein Castle - there are 5 more in the series to collect and complete.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
see attached photo for reference of size .
The imagery is off a good quality this was bought as a gift and the recipient is looking forward to doing this puzzel.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category