The World's Greatest Paper Airplane and Toy Book Paperback – 1 Dec 1987
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Experience an introduction from the Resident Director, a Q&A session with the cast, and a special memento -- buy tickets
From the Back Cover
TRANSFORM A SIMPLE SHEET OF PAPER INTO A CREATION CAPABLE OF FLIGHT!
* A complete manual on the art of paper airplane folding.
* 40 different aircraft designs: Hognose Plane...Shibumi...Dragonbird...Lock Back Jackknife...Ram Jet...Bee Bomber...Spin King...Gremlin...Saber-Toothed Bat...Looper...Helicopter...Origami-Nose Box Plane...and more!
* All can be made by hand from paper: No glue, scissors, or staples required
* Tips for making hundreds of variations by modifying wings and adding tail sections
* Includes models that can perform smooth and level flight, rolls, and loops!
* To-scale drawings for every folding step of construction!
* Instructions for making 10 paper toys also included!
The art of paper folding is fascinating for all age groups. With this guide anyone--child or adult--can successfully create paper airplanes and toys for contest competition, individual sport, or family fun!
About the Author
KEITH R. LAUX holds a B.S. in physics and has been experimenting with folded paper designs for nearly 20 years. His paper airplanes have won many contents and he is currently patenting a circular boomerang.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has a very large range of plane designs + toys from the simplest to the most advanced.The instructions are also very good and the book is well organised.Published on 6 Jan. 2014 by Suraj Kalsi
wonderful book, gives the children hours of fun. just make sure you have lots of paper, great value for moneyPublished on 2 Jun. 2013 by angela harman