- Actors: Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman, Rosamand Pike, David Bradley
- Directors: Edgar Wright
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Universal Pictures UK
- DVD Release Date: 25 Nov. 2013
- Run Time: 109 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (643 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00BBTNO70
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,404 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
The World's End [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
For Gary King (Simon Pegg) and Andy Knightley (Nick Frost) it was supposed to be the ultimate reunion - one night, five friends, twelve bars. A boozy quest to 'The World's End' pub on which only the strongest will survive. Having the time of their lives, they're ready to take on the world ... but tonight they might just have to save it. From Edgar Wright, director of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, comes a wildly entertaining thrill ride of outrageous humour and explosive action that will raise a glass to the apocalypse. Includes over one hour of apocalyptic bonus: Completing The Golden Mile: The Making of The World's End ♦ Deleted Scene ♦ Out-takes ♦ Trailers ♦ Commentary with Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg ♦ VFX Breakdown ♦ Photo Galleries ♦ Trivia Track
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
So its a bit of a shame to say that it is probably the weakest of the three Cornetto films - not that it isn't very good, just it does not quite reach the heights of the first two.
The DVD itself was particularly disappointing. The main thing you buy a DVD is for the extras, and (for all of the above reasons) I was really looking forward to a "making of" - and its rubbish. Seriously - a total waste of space.
This was an added bonus as it also has Nick Frost too (and a few other big names Paddy Considine, Martin Freeman, and much to my surprise, Pierce Brosnan!).
Bit hard to get my head around the storyline at first, but an enjoyable film.
Fab acting and cast.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Funny. The story line is OK. very unique.
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are both good, but others are... Read more
Was enjoying it up until the last 25 minutes or so. The end really spoiled the film. Found it very difficult to have any sympathy for Simon Peggs character, he was a total... Read morePublished 25 days ago by M Cunningham