on 19 July 2016
I brought this item for a funny present. It is a really cool item. It doesn't look like tat, it looks like a quality present, its well packaged and the delivery was very quick. Having played this, it is very much the hardest puzzle I have ever seen. It took my friend hours and hours to complete. Great item for a cool drinks and social night. Thank you. I will keep my eye out for more fun items like this again. Cheers
on 28 December 2015
Inexpensive and fiendish gift for my daughter and her boyfriend. Ideal for whiling away long winter evenings for those without pets or children (no chance of missing or chewed pieces). I immediately congratulated myself on this excellent find.
on 12 May 2016
Brought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. This had her going for weeks. Absolutely fantastically thought out with the other side of the puzzle rotated. Only marked 4*'s due to hardly seeing her while she was doing this and the flack i got for buying her a hard puzzle.
on 19 April 2016
Brought this as a gift for my nan who loves puzzle and pretty much does them daily. When I gave her this at Christmas she shrugged it off and said she could complete it! Come April this year she done the edges and had to give up and it was back in the box!

If you know anyone who loves puzzles and wants a challenge I would definitely recommend this puzzle! They will definitely not complete it quickly and it's a steal at the price.
on 5 October 2011
Well it was fun to do each time, and my 2 year old loves to "help" out... Once you work out that there are pairs of almost matching pieces it is actually quite quick to do, which is a little disappointing. (The pieces without a pair are the ones that run along the diagonal.) Good to occupy an evening though as takes longer than your average jigsaw.
on 2 April 2015
When i opened the box , I found that it was full of small pieces. They should have made it clear that this product had to be assembled... What is worse is that there was no assembly instructions
Very disappointed.
on 17 July 2013
I bought this puzzle for my wife since she complained about other puzzles having them solved too fast.
At first it was quite hard for her to solve the puzzle but then she found the trick that should not exist.

Contrary to the product description the image on the back is not rotated by 90° but instead mirrored round one diagonal. This makes it quite easy to solve because you get pairs of pieces which are almost identical on the front and back. You just need to find all pairs of pieces, place one on the front, the other one on the back and then solve the puzzle like a normal one without always turning around the pieces.

The image is still challenging to solve but overall the puzzle is not as hard as I hoped.
on 16 December 2015
I'm addicted to jigsaw puzzles I have done more then 50 in my live and I wouldn't say that this was a difficult one. The quality is not amazing to move block of pieces with destroy them. If is more difficult than other jigsaw with the same amount of pieces? Definitely!! Not for "professionals" but good entertainment!!
review image
on 8 February 2011
Is this Jigsaw difficult? Yes.
Is it impossible? No.

This was a real challenge but far from impossible and thought it made a great present when I got it for xmas one year.
Was very satisfying when I completed it and didn't actually take all that long since it has a relatively small number of pieces.
on 27 January 2014
Great fun , indeed! It is tricky, but once you figure the system of it , you can do it! My boyfriend did the puzzles in16 hours .... ! Enjoy!