- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Worlds Best Cat Litter, 6.35kg, Original
|Price:||£16.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (23%)|
- Great odour control! - made from whole-kernel corn it has a naturally microporous structure that keeps nasty odours inside the litter.
- Quick clumping! - trapping the liquid limits the wetness from seeping, sinking to the bottom or sticking to the sides of the tray.
- Easy to scoop! - with its patented formula and quick-clumping abilities, worlds best cat litter is easy to scoop.
- Pet and people friendly because there's no silica dust for you or your cat to breathe
- 100% natural
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Worlds Best Cat Litter™ delivers outstanding odour control and quick clumping. Made from all-natural whole-kernel corn, it limits odours, clumps fast, 99% dust free, scoops easily and is pet, people and planet friendly.
Corn KernelSee all Product description
Customers also shopped for
1,274 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried a hug variety of litters within this last year from wood based, clumping, clay and even limestone.
On hardwood and stone floors I found that the wood based would track on the cats paws, would consequently dry and thus breakdown into a almost powdery substance that scatters across the entire room should there be any draft.
The limestone would again scatter across the floor but inadvertently, get caught under the mop and litter tray (when moved) and thus end up scratching the stone tiles, causing irreversible damage.
The Clay and clumping type forms a "cloyee", sludgy mess. This requires the tray to need constant deep cleaning as the mess settles at the base.
I really liked this one, especially with my particularly messy cats as not only does it clump on sight (mess doesn't sink to the bottom), it doesn't form a sludgy mess, it is so much easier to scoop, which means the entier contents need emptying out less often. But also smells very much like my garden lavender - not chemical at all.
The cats are also very happy too as it doest stick to their paws like the other types therefore less mess and less of a need for them to incessantly drag their paws across the tray to wipe away residue.
One thing to bear in mind though, If your cats are of the pale coloured persuasion then, the litter does have a tendency to stain the hocks and pads, a rather unpleasant pale yellow, due to its corn based nature, hence the removal of one star. As I like to product so much, I'm willing to put up with this shortfall.
So what about Worlds Best Cat Litter?
Wow the reviews were right. I've been using this for a week and only used half a bag (smaller bag) of this litter for the 3 cats and with the way I'm using this I expect the bag to last at least 2 weeks if not more. The smell from the cat urine is non existent. It clumps well so less falls into waste trap and more good litter is reused. Much less waste to put into refuse - after a week, I still have a half filled tray of poo (yuk!) but normally I'd be changing the tray 2-3 times per week.
It has a very fine consistency almost like couscous.
This litter does seem expensive on first glance but lasts much longer. I've just subscribed to Amazon's subscribe and save with some other items to get 15% off orders and ordered bigger bags of this which work out just over £20. I expect this bigger bag to last me a month or so, so £5 per week. I was spending £8-£10 a week from Tesco.
My 3 cats took to this immediately having previously used the clay type litter for years.
Makes much less mess, cats don't seem to kick this out the tray as much.
Cheaper in long run
Less lifting of traditional heavy litter
Less waste to dump in refuse bin
Better for environment (not only product which can be flushed and is made from corn by product, but transporting this too)
Reduces urine smell dramatically
Less mess out of tray from cats kicking
Feels expensive, but isn't