- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Reprinted ed. edition (3 Aug. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300107234
- ISBN-13: 978-0300107234
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 211,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Worldly Art: The Dutch Republic, 1585-1718 Paperback – 3 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mariët Westermann is director of the Institute of Fine Arts at New York University. She is the author of Rembrandt: Arts and Ideas and has contributed to many exhibition catalogues on seventeenth-century Dutch art.