on 3 July 2017
I have read this book on the train to work for the last month if even 1/2 is true it is too depressing, but I guess it is something we always knew. This is the trouble with empirical politics. Rise up brother and let's start the revolution, or just assist the capitalist elite to their endgame.
on 29 December 2015
An excellent book to have an insight on the dynamics of the most recent social movements - such as the 99%, the anti-globalisation movements and others. The author is clearly sympathetic to these movements but his analysis is - IMHO - as fairly objective as possible.
on 7 March 2017
Excellent book, Chomsky is astonishing: clarity of analysis, truthfulness, humanity, and a memory that blocks deceit and prevarication before it can get going. America's finest writer and speaker.
on 10 September 2017
Whilst I don't always agree with Chomsky's views - particularly recently, this book is great- we really need the Occupy Movement more than ever right now.
on 15 November 2016
Bought for my daughter who enjoys the work of Chomsky .She really liked it.
on 18 August 2014
duplicate copy ordered for my daughter by me . Did not know she had it when I ordered but she loved it as she had already read it
on 3 September 2013
A book all my kids will read once they come of age. Purely enlightening and deep. I only wondered why I didnt get to it earlier
on 2 December 2015
Excellent service & product
on 27 January 2017
My new favourite. Arrived quickly and the price was v good! Thanks.
on 10 September 2014