World War II: The Sharp End Hardcover – 25 Oct 1990
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, 25 Oct 1990
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Examines the actual physical and mental experiences of the American and British front-line soldier in World War II. This book is the result of research among memoirs published and unpublished and little-known official records in an attempt to explain what war meant to the individual soldier.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Military History
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins