- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Monarch Books (20 Jan. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1854247425
- ISBN-13: 978-1854247421
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 14 x 1.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,241,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
World of the Spirits: A Christian Perspective On Traditional And Folk Religions Paperback – 20 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr David Burnett is Academic Dean at All Nations Christian College, Ware, Herts, UK, and a Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute. He has served as a missionary in India and is author of a number of highly-regarded books including Clash of Worlds, The Spirit of Hinduism and The Spirit of Buddhism.