World Radio TV Handbook 2011 Paperback – 15 Dec 2010
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
WRT Handbook consistently sets the radio hobby standards. It remains the best, most authoritative and comprehensive radio reference book in the world --Gayle Van Horn, Monitoring Times
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of useful information as always. What a shame that SW radio is not what it used to be 20 - 30 years ago.Published 22 months ago by Andy
For anyone interested in world radio,WRTH remains unique in both its scope and depth of information available for the committed listener.Published on 19 July 2013 by Gerald H. Chettleburgh
Since getting this book I have found so many really interesting broadcasts to listen to: Not enough hours in the day/night!Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Sputnik1
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Radio
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Guides & Reviews
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries
- Stationery & Office Supplies > Calendars, Planners & Personal Organisers > Address Books