Customer reviews

on 19 February 2012
I obviously read this retrospectively when bought in 2011,but when I first read this as an 11 year-old the feeling was the same-The England squad of 1982 has been the strongest we have taken to any World Cup before or since.Names like Trevor Francis,Bryan Robson,Brooking,Keegan etc bring the memories flooding back and make me realise how lucky my generation was to see these guys play in their pomp.Still a good nostalgia trip-buy this book.
on 14 February 2014
Trevor Francis was not much older than me when he was a teenager and I watched him rise to fame at Birmingham City F.C. The best goalscorer at St Andrews second only to Joe Bradford.
on 8 July 2013
My dad is in one of the books and was looking for his picture in it. Was a good book to read and interesting