- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The World Class Project Manager: A Professional Development Guide Hardcover – 8 Feb 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
There's always room at the top. Those seeking to stake their claims can turn to The World Class Project Manager: A Professional Development Guide for expert planning advice on setting and reaching their management career goals. Authors Robert K Wysocki and James P Lewis and contributor Doug DeCarlo have extensive experience in training project managers, and their simple, direct style helps readers define their assets and devise a career development strategy. Through stories about clients and interviews with professional development consultants, the authors personalise the process and help the readers understand and overcome the obstacles to success in project management.
The World Class Project Manager is well illustrated and packed with examples of simple steps to improve people-orientated and more strategic skills. Plentiful self-assessment exercises, including an expanded Meyers-Briggs and the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument, help organise the prospective PM's strengths and talents to best direct their assignments and advance their careers. Finishing with concrete advice for handling the day-to-day problems and mini-crises that inevitably arise on the job, the book gently steers the readers toward confidence and competence in all things mission-critical. --Rob Lightner
About the Author
Robert K. Wysocki is president of EII, Inc., a project-management consulting practice specializing in methodology development and team effectiveness. With over thirty-five years of project management and skills training experience, he is co-author of several books in the field. He lives in Worcester, Massachusetts.James P. Lewis is founder of the Lewis Institute, Inc., and is a consultant specializing in project management. The author of six books on project management, he lives in Vinton, Virginia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship