Customer reviews

on 15 January 2003
Works Suite 2003 DVD has almost everything a home computer user would want. For the six applications included the price is great. I have used the application to update my version of Word, but at the same time to add some useful software.
WORD - This has been updated and compared to the 2000 version is now easier to use with the general templates listed on the start-up page and includes the 2 most recent used specific templates. It also has direct links to the Microsoft website for further templates.
ENCARTA - It's a long time since I've used it, but as I remembered it’s good. It now has a live update facility, great for keeping it up to date. It has a simple search menu and an alphabetical contents list, both are quick and easy. The content is great.
MONEY - This one's new to me, but so far so good. It simply allows you to keep track of bank accounts etc, but also plan finances and much more. If your like me and have internet banking, it even allows you to download the account details and use them off line.
AUTOROUTE - This one does exactly what it suggests. It allows you to plan routes across the UK, Europe and beyond. Although it doesn’t have some of the finer detail in out of the way places (but what do you expect). It even plots in your refuelling points, timings and costs if you want.
PICTURE IT! - Overall it seems a useful and easy to use tool, I did however have some problems downloading from my Kodak Camera. I think the Camera's own software is best to download with. But once you transfer your pictures in you can do most things you want to edit, touch up, effects etc. Another useful tool, an instructional video to show you round and give you a helping hand.
Overall I couldn't have asked for a better product for the price. I would strongly recommend it.
on 14 March 2010
arrived ahead of time and was in good condition as described by seller. product has totally transformed my pc as i can now use word from the comfort of my living room! The other programmes on disc were a bonus but not often used.
on 1 November 2016
Item arrived promptly and is as described.

See one answered question