on 16 January 2002
Microsoft works 2002 is quite a bargain in when you consider the products you're getting. I would highly recommend this purchase. I am writing this review using the speech recognition facility that comes with Works. Yes you do have to train the system to recognize yur voice and may time to do so. Overall I would say quite a bargain, I am still exploring all what can be done but would recomend to all.
on 14 January 2002
As a regular user of Word, an infrequent user of Excel and needing to upgrade MS money I went for the cheapest colution MS Works. It is easy to use, has all the facilites I need at home in Excel - a very basic version of the full prioduct - and Money is at last fun to use and no longer confusing and frustrating. (Although that may have just been me!)
on 1 August 2004
I bought this mainly for Microsoft Word, because the 2000 edition was seizing up, but I found Picture It! and Encarta a wonderful help for my studies and for my excessive use of digital images. Picture It! was a bit confusing, but Works 2002 is otherwise a better version than the last one.