on 8 February 2013
Great for older children and adults alike. A great app to refresh and enhance you own mental arithmetic and help the children enhance theirs.
on 12 February 2013
it helped wonders with daughters cracking times tables. it is fun as well as educational. it is easy to use.
on 4 February 2016
My 8 yr old daughter uses this regularly and finds it a challenge to see how low her times can be in getting the questions correct. I was impressed by how quick she got with some of her mental maths just using this a couple of minutes each day for 2 weeks.
Doing great for my mental maths as well but I think I may be losing brain cells as quick as this is helping me to keep them going :)
on 7 January 2013
This is good for me and my son, a good brain exerciser. simple enough for him to enjoy. like the Nintendo DS
on 12 May 2013
It's good educational and fun game for children and adults too. Good way to learn arithmetic. I am kind of hooked-up to it - good addiction. You can work on the level you desire anywhere, any time. No need to worry about others knowing your mistakes. You can correct yourself. You've review at the end of each game so that you can learn from your mistakes. I love the last one - I think, it's the Brain cruncher - I will continue to play this.
Many thanks, Amazon.
on 22 March 2013
I am Nearly 65yrs old and feel i need to keep my mind active. I have always worked in jobs that require maths. This game is very good for keeping you on your toes & if used daily can really keep you alert with figures.

It is easy to use, shows you your scoring and how you are improving (or not).

I would recomend this to anyone who wants to keep their brain active & it's also fun.

Go get it.
on 30 June 2014
This is great for learning my times tables (even though I already know them all)! U can also learn addition and subtraction too. Such an educational app. Gonna ask my sis to give it a try.

Hope this helps! =)
on 4 April 2016
Great game, fun to do but keep getting annoying pop ups in the middle of the game. The screen also starts upside down on most games before correcting itself. Turning the kindle upside down doesn't remedy this
on 12 April 2016
Use it for quick mental maths in tutoring.
on 29 May 2015
This is a great app to get the cells fired up. Downside is the adverts popping up when I'm receiving scores. Perfect. For a simple review of math over the holidays. Reccomended. Although the pro version is the same thing, just with no adverts.🙆🙋🙌