Working with Netscape Server on HP-UX (Hewlett-Packard Professional Books) Paperback – 28 Jun 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The enterprise-class guide to Netscape Server deployment and management
Today's business-critical web and intranet sites cannot be managed informally: they require a rigorous system administration approach. Now, top HP-UX data center consultant Priyadarshan Ketkar shows how to bring enterprise-class discipline to your Netscape Enterprise Server and Netscape FastTrack Server sites--maximizing reliability and performance.
Discover specific techniques for enhancing your site's availability and scalability with HP-UX 10.x and 11.x technologies such as VxFS, JFS, LVM, mirroring, and MC/ServiceGuard. Coverage includes:
- Site sizing, installation, and configuration
- Secure e-commerce with SSL, VirtualVault, and other technologies
- Debugging and optimizing your web applications
- Best practices for site monitoring and management
- Netscape Enterprise Server architecture, subsystems, and file layouts from a system administrator's perspective
If you're responsible for running Netscape Enterprise Server or Netscape FastTrack Server in an HP-UX 10.x or 11.x enterprise environment, you can't afford to settle for less than maximum performance, availability, and scalability. Get the one book that will help you optimize all three: Working with Netscape Server on HP-UX.
About the Author
PRIYADARSHAN KETKAR is a leading consultant to high-technology firms in the San Francisco Bay area specializing in large HP-UX installations in data center environments. He installed and supported the Hewlett-Packard Software Depot (http://software.hp.com)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software