- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (18 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475075499
- ISBN-13: 978-1475075496
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 377,143 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Working Mum's 5-Step Solution To Having It All: How to be a guilt free, stress free, fun mum your kids will adore Paperback – 18 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Emily Thorpe is a working mum of two boys. Having initially found motherhood to be a far cry from the 'rose tinted spectacles' version she had imagined, through trial and error she has found the perfect balance between work and motherhood, whilst also finding time to pursue her own dreams and be a role model to her children. She wants to share this with as many mums as possible because in her view 'Working Mums rock!'
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have known Emily (The author of the book) for around 16 years and have always been struck by her genuine and proactive approach to living a better life, this book is an excellent reflection of her thoughtful and caring personality and a practical approach to helping other Mums to have it all.