on 19 June 2015
Good book but had no time to practice properly yet.
on 22 May 2017
I usede for learning purposes and it was very useful
on 2 January 2016
Ok. I was looking for one for British people.
on 9 March 2017
This is the best book I bought.
on 8 June 2015
It helps me to improve my accent follow step by step.
on 5 April 2017
good book ++++
on 11 March 2014
Very good book with CD with good passages as examples. For me, it needed more emphasis on the problem sounds (diphthongs especially which were given less space than other sounds). A simple straightforward approach makes it accessible and an excellent starting point for accent softening.
on 17 January 2014
Liked the content here and think it fills a useful niche. I might use it with my business pronunciation classes among Singaporeans who want to sound more polished. Note that it is British English throughout.
on 15 November 2016
Good reference for word enuciation and progression.
on 17 March 2014
Simple, concise, useful. 5 stars!
British English (RP) accent as it's spoken by young educated people. Not too posh, not too fake, not too upper crust. I'd recommend this book to everyone (native or foreign) who wants to master the RP clearly without the need to waste hundreds of pounds on private elocution classes. It worked for me and people around me could really notice my fast improvement.