Work Stress Paperback – 1 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The book appears to have a good balance between individual and organizational levels. The integration of the two levels is especially noteworthy."
"The focus on how coping with job and with life stress might differ is important. This could be a particularly valuable section, since most coping recommendations were not developed for work-related stress."
About the Author
Dr. Lorne Sulsky received his Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology in 1988. He has held faculty positions at Bowling Green State in the Faculty of Business, as well as positions in psychology departments at Louisiana State University, The University of Calgary, and The Wilfrid Laurier University, where he currently teaches.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Teams
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociology of Work