- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Pro-Ed; 2 edition (Mar. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890799105
- ISBN-13: 978-0890799109
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 15.2 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,066,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Work and Disability: Issues and Strategies in Career Development and Job Placement Paperback – 1 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like this kind of clear and responsible style. She lists some helpful books in this field and sample Internet Resources for Career Counseling. Moreover, she gives a Job Analysis sample and over six Career Counseling Models--the author explains them in detail. I don't think this book is boring. Sometimes readers need to think it is a lot of responsibility since Career Counseling can change a client's life. Therefore, with over 435 pages' reading and analysis, they would have more confidence to face a client with disability in this recession.
Nothing is easy, especially try to help people with disabilities. This book is a wonderful textbook since it comes with figures, tables, datas and analysis. I highly recommend it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies