- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1317 KB
- Print Length: 264 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Clampett Studio (31 Oct. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P4AXYL8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #318,199 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.85|
Save £7.86 (89%)
Work of Art ~The Inspiration Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When Max met Ava, it was obvious that there was some kind of pull between them, however I wasn't sure of Max's true feelings and what was his intentions were. Did he just want to be good friends or did he want more? He completely confused me. It was like he had two different personalities. A side that was hot, passionate and loving and a dark side where he was moody and bad tempered. Max was definitely a challenge. He wasn't an easy guy to love but there was something about him that I couldn't resist. I knew that deep down, Max was crying out for help and it appeared that the only person that soothed him was Ava.
I liked Ava, she was sweet and funny and had a very sexy imagination. When Ava met Max she found herself highly attracted to him, so much so that she began to have some seriously saucy fantasies about him! I wondered if any of her fantasies would ever come true. A relationship with Max was not going to be a straightforward one so there were a lot of times when I doubted that they would.
When Max and Ava were together, there was a spark that came from them. I could practically feel the sexual tension between them building with every new chapter.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well.... Not my usual read but must say I enjoyed it. The authors writing style is beautiful and the words just flow from one page to the next. I did enjoy the read! Read morePublished 17 months ago by Deirdre
Max,you beautiful tortured soul.....
Max,like many artists with talent has incredible highs and crushing lows,Ava could be just the woman he needs. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Literary Fiction
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction > Women's Literary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas