on 24 November 2013
Wordpress is a great way to blog, it's a simple and intuitive platform, however, there are plenty of areas that could do with a little more explanation - that's where Easy WordPress Blogging For Beginners comes in. It goes through all the main areas in a well thought out manner and makes the process of starting out on wordpress that little bit easier.
on 31 December 2016
I thought that this book was a real cheat. Most of the information seemed to be 'lifted' off a web site and not at all helpful for a new blogger wanting to learn and build a successful blog. Sadly couldn't return it as it was accidentally marked whilst in my possession. Definite waste of money for me!. I would not recommend this book at all.
on 15 January 2015
I bought this as I am looking to write a blog on WordPress and was unsure how to go about it. This is full of good information which I am sure will help me.
on 30 November 2013
This book will help you get started with step by step instructions. Once you see how easy using WordPress can be with this beginners guide. You will be so grateful because you won't have to hire a webmaster for your business or website.

I personally use WordPress and this book has helped me get started. It goes from installing your WordPress website to the more advanced features.

The book is very is to follow and has material you won't find anywhere else.
on 23 November 2013
If you've never heard of Wordpress and want an online presence then this is the ebook for you. Everything from installing Wordpress on your brand new domain with your brand new hosting, writing your first posts and so on, all the way up to tracking where your visitors come from and what they look at whilst they're with you. All that's missing is a bit on security as Wordpress hackers are out there and can do a fair bit of damage (I have 4 blogs hacked twice to prove it). Well written and nice and clear for the beginner, this book has something to teach still has grizzled old hacks like me. Like it lots - and no I wasn't paid to say that either.