- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (8 Mar. 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473680166
- ISBN-13: 978-1473680166
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 93 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,686 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The F Word: A personal exploration of modern female friendship Hardcover – 8 Mar 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
If there's one piece of invaluable advice for women and girls of all ages, it is that there is nothing more important than creating and maintaining strong, positive and happy friendships with other women.
In a culture that largely pits women against each other, I want to celebrate female friendships... all strings attached!
If my 1998 diary is anything to go by, female friendships are incredibly complex and emotional but they're the mini love stories that make us who we are. In The F Word I explore and celebrate the essence of female friendship at different life stages and in its many wild and wonderful forms.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only disappointing thing I had was the book arrive, however, the pages inside were the printed the wrong way up so it was all upside down :/
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews