- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Shire Publications Ltd (10 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747807140
- ISBN-13: 978-0747807148
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 0.5 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 607,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Worcester Porcelain (Shire Library) Paperback – 10 Apr 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Sandon is International Director of European Ceramics and Glass at Bonhams. He is a world authority on European porcelain and has written many books and articles on the subject. A regular and well known expert on the BBC Antiques Roadshow, he is the son of Henry Sandon, one of the best loved figures on the British antiques scene.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book, lovely pictures from the son of the Worcester Man on Antiques Roadshow who is an expert in his own right.Published on 20 Mar. 2015 by Amazon Customer
The descriptions of the artwork and the colours used, the artists and the potters created magical items. This book is a delight.Published on 14 Feb. 2014 by Doeidea