Woodworm Golf Deluxe Travel Cover : Silver
|Price:||£49.99 FREE delivery.|
- Travel cover shell is layered with a high density foam - Constructed out of a High density nylon fabric - a durable and hard wearing material has shown incredible to resistance to tearing, abrasion and moisture.
- Tall design to accommodate the majority of golf bags on the market. - Adjustable internal padding for extra protection around club heads and bag mouth.
- Moulded hard casing at the base - Internal strap to secure the golf bag to spine of the travel cover
- - Very strong handles at three points for maximum convenience when both pulling and lifting.
- - 2 large external pockets on either side of main body. - Reinforced stress zones for increased durability and strength. Weight: 3KG
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This incredible Travel Cover from Woodworm Golf is the most secure and highly protective housing you can provide your golf clubs. Whilst designing this travel cover, Woodworm considered the problems that golfers are faced with when transporting golf clubs and equipment. This resulted in a travel cover that is exceptionally well padded, reinforced in impact and wear zones as well as being aesthetically striking. * ID window for easy identification * Airline approved * Zip closure with heavy duty zipsSpecifications:Weight: 3kgsExternal dimensions: 50" (127cm) x 11.5" (30cm) x 10" (26cm)
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Done 4 round trips now.
Use Ping Hoofer golf bag, a mid sized hybrid carry/cart bag. The case is arguably too big for it. On first out trip, packed it out with 5 pairs of shoes, and other assorted clothing, to 23 kg(!).
Only damage so far was on first trip where the hard plastic handle on the neck of the Hoofer bag caused a little wear on the carry bag.
I've since put the golf bag in, on its own, on its side, and wrapped the club heads with an old beach towel, mostly to stop rattling. no sign of any further damage from the hard handle.
With only the mid size golf bag, pulling the straps tight looks like some of the piping might be starting to wear from folding.
Despite the vertical pictures, the cover doesn't stand upright with a mid sized bag. Otherwise, its fairly easy to manoeuvre, whether on its own, on airport trolleys, or in and out of hire cars, so far tested on Polo Vivo sedan (tight fit to get it in, but room to go fully sideways), Corolla Quest, Honda Jazz (seats down), and Hyundai Accent.
Agree other reviewers comments that side pockets are pointless. I do padlock the main zips to a side pocket zip.
The black, white and silver is easily spotted on luggage carousel, or large items dumps.
Most recent customer reviews