- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Batsford Ltd; Revised and Updated edition (26 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713490209
- ISBN-13: 978-0713490206
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 19.7 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,154,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Woodwork Pattern Book: 80 Design Projects to Make by Hand Paperback – 26 Sep 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alonzo W P Kettless has had wide industrial experience as a craftsman and designer and has taught woodwork for many years. He is the author of several books on woodwork.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The plans gradually get more difficult, so you can improve your skills step by step.
It also contains suggestions for a basic ket of tools,which is quite extensive.
Each project contains a list of materials, cutting list and step by step instructions to make the object.
The first plans are for such things as a pensil holder, chisel rack and spade cleaner, later on there are plans for tables and trays and these build up to making a wooden boat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some good projects and nice plans however lots of items I was not interested in. Plans all black and white and I feel the book would have benefited from colour photos of the actual... Read morePublished on 27 Dec. 2009 by C. D. Hill
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Carpentry & Woodwork > Furniture
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Woodworking
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies